Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Now I'd like to apologize for the unannounced hiatus, but I've been a little busy with school and this whole employment thing. But I'm gonna try to make an effort to update the blog more often...

Well now that I'm back there are some things that I'd like to get off of my chest.. Starting with the Grammy's... Especially with the minimal representation of Rap/Hip-Hop.. What's up with that? What I saw was an attempt to turn the Grammy's to an "Unplugged" version of the American Music Awards or and alternative version of the VMA's.. Sure there were people who I figured who would be "standard" performers such as the Beyonce's, the Lady Gaga's (even though I don't understand her.. but that's a different post for a different time), the J-Hud's etc.. But some of the "Mash-Up" type of performances were outright weak.. Also the excessive bleeping during one of the best performances of the night from Eminem, Lil' Wayne & Drake when they performed the hit "Forever".. As Ed Lover would put it "C'mon Son!"

For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at
http://mister10oh8.blogspot.com/

Also shoutout to Travis Barker doing his THANG on the drums during the performance..

I'm not a big Beyonce fan but I did enjoy her performance and her Alanis Morrissette segment was pretty dope and had me thinking about what a Beyonce rock album would sound like..

For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at http://mister10oh8.blogspot.com/

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment