Sunday, March 8, 2009

What does "Daylight Savings Time" really save?

Maaaaann!! It's about to be 4 in the morning and what am I doing? sleeping? nah, clubbing? nope, partying? yea right! Blogging.. I'm brand new to this whole blogging thing. So I'm watching the news and they showed this little reminder on setting the clocks forward for DST (Daylight Savings Time). While I reach over to change my cheap alram clock radio I start to think.. What is really being saved in this whole secenario? I lose and hour of sleep and gain a whole lotta frustration. So where is the upside to this whole ent? I dunno.. But at least it's a sign that we're in the home stretch and this crappy weather is about to be over.. Well it's been fun.. till next time..


Love and Peace... & 10 is Luv..

No comments:

Post a Comment