Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wayne's World

What's going on world? I'm just here groovin right before I go to bed and I felt that I had to share with everybody the most slept on R&B album of probably the last 5 years.. It's a very soulful album with a very vintage sound and when you listen to it you can definately hear the homage paid to the likes of Sam Cooke (A Change Is Gonna Come)and other great singers of the past.. This album is called "A Long Time Coming" by none other than Wayne Brady..(yes I said Wayne Brady). The title is perfect because a sound like this is long overdue and has been a long time coming. His first two singles off the album "Ordinary" and "You and Me" are very well composed and the sound is vintage but authentically his own.. This is album is strictly for those who like the sound of old school R&B or youngin's trying to get on their grown and sexy.. Trust me, pick it up and you won't be disappointed..


oh and check out his video for You and Me.. It's very genuine and has a nice lil message..




Till the next time

Peace & 10 is Luv...

No comments:

Post a Comment