Monday, May 2, 2011

A Momentous Day In History!



On Sunday May 1st, 2011 at around 11pm CNN broke the news that public enemy number one Osama bin Laden was killed in his mansion in Pakistan. Aside from it almost being 10 years after the September 11th attacks, and the trillions of US dollars spent on military strategies and action and the countless lives lost in the process, president Obama gave a uplifting speech addressing the death and capture of Bin Laden's body. Truthfully I don't want to rain on the parade, but I refuse to be a "prisoner of the moment" and think that this is the end all be all of terrorism. All this has done for me is just raise a multitude of questions.. Stay tuned as I sort through all of the facts as they come in and I'll post some questions and hopefully they'll be answered.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment