Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11... 9 Years Later...

It was 9 years ago to this very day that the United States suffered it's largest and most vicious act of terrorism on US soil. 2 planes were hijacked and were flown directly into the World Trade Centers in New York City. and one was flown into the Pentagon in Washington DC. 9 years later, we still remember where we were, and what we were doing the moment the tragedy occurred. Me, I was at home listening to the radio while getting ready for my first day of college at the Community College of Philadelphia. I found the act to be reprehensible and heinous, but still headed out the door. Then I overheard the news of the second tower falling on a police radio, and heard the evacuation strategies of all public and parochial schools, and office buildings and it was then, I started to understand the magnitude of what had transpired.

I would like to take the time to send my sincerest condolences to every and anyone who may have lost a friend, lover, or loved whether it be by casualty of the attack or rescue efforts on that day. You still have the support of the entire United States. Our sincerest thoughts and prayers are made on your behalf..





Now with all conspiracy theories and beliefs aside, I tell you that we will not forget, and we will become a better people and Nation because of it..

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment