Friday, August 6, 2010

The Manipulation 2

Check out this poem that DC native Wale spit on his new mixtape More About Nothing

I got that better love, no one better love.
The get it in gone tomorrow but this is forever love.
Let me mind you, till your vagina is wet enough.
And fill your mind with pleasant thoughts of champagne by your tub, rose petals as you walk, you know the floor don't need to see you.
I got that good stroke, come be my Mona Lisa.
You see them other guys pay they mind to your physical features.
And I can admire your body but, your mind is much deeper and I found me a keeper.
And I found me a winner, and I found me a queen, what we eating for dinner?
You know I'll cook it and clean it, and do whatever for ya.
Black mother of the earth, you know I forever owe ya.
I would never ignore ya, cuz I'm forever loyal.
Let's fall in love, let me put my seed in your soil.
See it would be an honor to create life with you, can I lay right with you and wake you up with light kisses.
Good morning sunshine, see, the more I see your eyes is the more that I admire you.
Whenever you're tired, I'll be right there beside to pillow talk and confide make your secrets all mine.
May I sleep between your thighs and wake up deeply in your heart?
In your mind for forever in repeat when we get up.
I aint even gonna front girl I think you is the one so let's fall asleep with the moon and I will greet you with the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment