Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Send Out A Prayer For Haiti

On Tuesday January 12th the country of Haiti was devastated by an 7.0 earthquake in the capital of Port-Au-Prince. It is expected that close to millions are dead or missing. This tragedy hits very close to home because I am of Haitian decent living in the United States, and watching my parents who moved here from Haiti see their beloved country shaken by such an event gives me a slight indication of how the victims of Hurricane Katrina felt watching the levies break and have the waters destroy their homes. I personally have a more than just a little bit of concern because I have family and friends over there and have yet to been able to hear from them. I also know of friends here that also have friends and family in Haiti who are facing the same problem. My heartfelt prayers go out to everyone who is affected and to the WHOLE ENTIRE country..







Peace, Love and Prayers for Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment